Meriva 500-SF 60 caps
Meriva® – the most clinically studied curcumin on the market
- A Thorne Research exclusive
- Curcumin bound to sunflower phospholipids – especially for sensitive patients
- Phytosome technology ensures more efficient absorption
- 500 mg of curcumin-sunflower phospholipid complex per capsule
- In two convenient sizes – 60 capsules per bottle and 120 capsules per bottle
Meriva 500-SF is a unique, patented curcumin product. People throughout Asia have benefited from the healthful effects of curcumin for centuries. Curcumin is the orange pigment in turmeric (the primary ingredient in curry), and is an antioxidant that offers numerous health benefits, including supporting joint health and hepatic, GI, and cardiovascular function, by helping to maintain the bodys normal inflammatory response through optimization of cytokine production.*
Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Serving Size: Two Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Curcumin Phytosome† ... 1g
(Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phosphatidylcholine complex from Sunflower)
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, CalciumCitrateLaurate, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose.