- B6-Folic Acid is formulated with a combination of B vitamins that are important for maintaining healthy homocysteine levels.*
- Homocysteine is a byproduct of protein metabolism that can damage connective tissues and contribute to oxidative stress. High-protein diets, poor nutrition, and genetics factors can result in elevated homocysteine levels. However, supplementation with vitamin B6, folate, and vitamin B12 can balance homocysteine metabolism.*
- B6-Folic Acid is formulated with the active forms of these nutrients, providing support for cardiovascular, bone, and nervous system health.*
- Maintains healthy homocysteine levels*
- Supports cardiovascular, bone, and nervous system health*
- Formulated with active forms of vitamin B6, folate, and vitamin B12*
Take one capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B6 ... 100mg
(as pyridoxine HCI and pyridoxal 5-phosphate)
Folate ... 5, 000mcg
(as folic acid and Quatrefolic® L-5-methyltetrahyrofolate glucosamine salt)
Vitamin B12 ... 1, 000mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule, maltodextrin
Contains NO: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, artificial preservatives or colors.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A.